Are you nervous about engaging in discussion with your kids? Not sure how to have those big, meaningful conversations? Mary Wilson helps us dig in!
Mary Wilson, homeschool mother of four, ages teen to elementary school, has lots of great ideas to share for starting and engaging in meaningful conversation. Join us as we chat all about it!
Listen to the Podcast
When the LIVE show ends, our team grabs the audio track and converts it into a podcast. You can keep scrolling to watch the replay of the video show or you can listen to the podcast here:
Resources Mary Recommended:
- Just Between Us journal for mothers and daughters
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen so Kids Will Talk
- CNN 10
- Philosophy for Kids
- Book Clubs with Brave Writer Arrow or Boomerang books/guides
- Year Round Family Conversation Starters
- How to Talk so Kids will Listen & Listen so Kids will Talk
Visit Mary at NotBefore 7.
Read about 5 Tools that Spark Meaningful Conversations