Do you have an easily distractable child in your home? One who struggles to stay on task, or even to remember what the task is? Do you have a child who needs constant reminders and prompting to get anything done? Let's chat about it! I've got some suggestions and practical tips that you can try in your home!
Listen to the Podcast
When the LIVE show ends, our team grabs the audio track and converts it into a podcast. You can keep scrolling to watch the replay of the video show or you can listen to the podcast here:
Want to try the two-timer method?
- Get a timer with a lanyard (like this one) for each easily distractable kiddo.
- Download a multi-timer app (this one is what I have for Android or here's something similar for iOS) for mom!
Here are some ideas for adjusting your chore schedule to meet the specific needs of your family.
Latest posts by Lynna Sutherland (see all)
- How to Rock the “Wrong” Homeschool Curriculum - June 25, 2019
- The Two-Hat Homeschool Planning Method for a Stress-Free School Year - June 17, 2019
- 2019-2020 Homeschool Resource Preview - June 15, 2019