I believe that the gospel transforms sibling conflict from obstacles to opportunities. I believe that the home is the relationship lab of life. It is our children's first, best, hands-on experience of the gospel in action.
Come join me as we explore what it looks like to parent the siblings in our homes in light of the gospel and in dependence on Christ. I'll tell you a bit about a pivotal moment in my home that helped to shift my perspective on what gospel-centered sibling parenting looks like and share with you my heart and vision for this podcast going forward. Thanks so much for joining me!
Want to be notified when new episodes of the Sibling Relationship Lab are up? Join the Homeschooling without Training Wheels mailing list and discover how the gospel turns sibling conflict from an obstacle to an opportunity.
We'll also send you this free guide as a welcome gift!
Start a Chemical Reaction
Help us keep the energy going! Leave us a review on iTunes! (This is the best way you can help other mamas to find and be blessed by The Sibling Relationship Lab.)
- Go here to find the show.
- Click "Listen in iTunes."
- Click "Ratings and Reviews" and leave either or both!
Thank you! Your help is sincerely appreciated!
Latest posts by Lynna Sutherland (see all)
- 6 Questions to Ask When the Kids are Fighting (Again) - May 23, 2019
- SRL 5: That’s Not Fair! - May 17, 2019
- 5 Quick Fixes for When You’re Overwhelmed with Constant Sibling Bickering - May 16, 2019