Sometimes we discuss parenting concepts at if we need to be on the "right" side of a line. Don't be *that* kind of parent, articles tell us. Instead, be *this* kind of parent.
But what about when we hear conflicting opinions? Should we be hyper-involved and always available? Or should we be hands-off and foster independence through tough love? And, to get right to the point, what does that look like when it comes to sibling conflict?
Is there a "straight and narrow" way to parent the siblings in your home? Let's talk about what sibling parenting and mediating sibling conflict look like in light of the gospel and in relationship with Jesus Christ.
Want to be notified when new episodes of the Sibling Relationship Lab are up? Join the Homeschooling without Training Wheels mailing list and discover how the gospel turns sibling conflict from an obstacle to an opportunity.
We'll also send you this free guide as a welcome gift!
Start a Chemical Reaction
Help us keep the energy going! Leave us a review on iTunes! (This is the best way you can help other mamas to find and be blessed by The Sibling Relationship Lab.)
- Go here to find the show.
- Click "Listen in iTunes."
- Click "Ratings and Reviews" and leave either or both!
Thank you! Your help is sincerely appreciated!
Latest posts by Lynna Sutherland (see all)
- 6 Questions to Ask When the Kids are Fighting (Again) - May 23, 2019
- SRL 5: That’s Not Fair! - May 17, 2019
- 5 Quick Fixes for When You’re Overwhelmed with Constant Sibling Bickering - May 16, 2019