If you're like a lot of parents, one of the reasons you had a second (third, fourth, ...) kid was because you wanted them to be friends. You imagined that your kids would be best buddies. But now?
You watch how they play with the neighborhood kids. They are super polite and kind. They love being with their friends.
But when they get home, the claws come out and they treat each other like bitter enemies. Have you missed the mark? Will they ever speak to each other as adults?
Should siblings be best friends?
Want to be notified when new episodes of the Sibling Relationship Lab are up? Join the Homeschooling without Training Wheels mailing list and discover how the gospel turns sibling conflict from an obstacle to an opportunity.
We'll also send you this free guide as a welcome gift!
Start a Chemical Reaction
Help us keep the energy going! Leave us a review on iTunes! (This is the best way you can help other mamas to find and be blessed by The Sibling Relationship Lab.)
- Go here to find the show.
- Click "Listen in iTunes."
- Click "Ratings and Reviews" and leave either or both!
Thank you! Your help is sincerely appreciated!
Latest posts by Lynna Sutherland (see all)
- 6 Questions to Ask When the Kids are Fighting (Again) - May 23, 2019
- SRL 5: That’s Not Fair! - May 17, 2019
- 5 Quick Fixes for When You’re Overwhelmed with Constant Sibling Bickering - May 16, 2019