You want to be a good parent. You want to do what's best in each situation. But sometimes, the kids don't agree with your choices. What do you do when they claim "That's not fair!"
Are you playing favorites? What do they mean when they said "fair"? Should you try to convince them that you're right? Let's talk about three things you can do to help in this situation.
Want to be notified when new episodes of the Sibling Relationship Lab are up? Join the Homeschooling without Training Wheels mailing list and discover how the gospel turns sibling conflict from an obstacle to an opportunity.
We'll also send you this free guide as a welcome gift!
Start a Chemical Reaction
Help us keep the energy going! Leave us a review on iTunes! (This is the best way you can help other mamas to find and be blessed by The Sibling Relationship Lab.)
- Go here to find the show.
- Click "Listen in iTunes."
- Click "Ratings and Reviews" and leave either or both!
Thank you! Your help is sincerely appreciated!
Latest posts by Lynna Sutherland (see all)
- How to Rock the “Wrong” Homeschool Curriculum - June 25, 2019
- The Two-Hat Homeschool Planning Method for a Stress-Free School Year - June 17, 2019
- 2019-2020 Homeschool Resource Preview - June 15, 2019