It's not unusual for me to hear from moms who are worried they're messing up their kids. They are afraid about doing it wrong and ruining the precious children God has given them.
They want to know how to parent - specifically how to handle sibling conflict - the "right way" so that they won't have to look back on their parenting with regret. Are you afraid of future regret?
Want to be notified when new episodes of the Sibling Relationship Lab are up? Join the Homeschooling without Training Wheels mailing list and discover how the gospel turns sibling conflict from an obstacle to an opportunity.
We'll also send you this free guide as a welcome gift!
Start a Chemical Reaction
Help us keep the energy going! Leave us a review on iTunes! (This is the best way you can help other mamas to find and be blessed by The Sibling Relationship Lab.)
- Go here to find the show.
- Click "Listen in iTunes."
- Click "Ratings and Reviews" and leave either or both!
Thank you! Your help is sincerely appreciated!
Latest posts by Lynna Sutherland (see all)
- How to Rock the “Wrong” Homeschool Curriculum - June 25, 2019
- The Two-Hat Homeschool Planning Method for a Stress-Free School Year - June 17, 2019
- 2019-2020 Homeschool Resource Preview - June 15, 2019